KonsortSWD aims to support researchers and research data centres in the administration and reuse of (new) sensitive and non-sensitive data according to the FAIR principles, with regard to both technology and content. This includes, beside sustainable research data management across the research data life cycle, in particular the long-term management of data availability in due consideration of ethical and legal aspects.
KonsortSWD supports researchers, who increasingly collaborate in multi- and interdisciplinary projects, in their research data management. The focus is on survey data that are sensitive because of legal or ethical requirements.
The ZBW improves the findability of KonsortSWD data in general data search engines. The ZBW also develops solutions for standardised data exchanges between different research data centres. The aim is to promote the homogeneity and sustainability of the technical implementations.
- DIPF – Leibniz Institute for Research and Information in Education
- DZHW – German Centre for Higher Education Research and Science Studies
- GESIS – Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences (Lead)
- LIfBi – Leibniz Institute for Educational Trajectories
- Research Data Center Qualiservice at University of Bremen
- SOEP at DIW Berlin – Socio-Economic Panel at German Institute for Economic Research
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- WZB – Berlin Social Science Center
- ZPID – Leibniz Institute for Psychology