REPOD – Repository for Policy Documents
Building the new digital repository for scientific consultancy in policy and society
Over the last few years, the importance of science-led policy and society consulting has grown considerably, and it has become increasingly diverse. Policy decisions are based more and more on empirical research findings and expert opinions. However, searching for these policy papers can be onerous and time-intensive because they are scattered over various websites and are often not directly searchable.
For this reason, “Repository for Policy Documents“ (REPOD)” has now been created. REPOD is intended as a digital repository that makes policy documents searchable directly and across disciplines and ensures uniform quality assurance.
The project aims to create an information and consultancy infrastructure for policy and society until the end of 2023 to make the transfer of knowledge from research much easier.
- Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG)
- Leibniz Institute for Media Research | Hans Bredow Institute (HBI)
- Leibniz Institute for Research on Society and Space (IRS)
- RWI – Leibniz Institute for Economic Research
- Leibniz Association (associated partner)