ECONBIZ: FOR YOUR LITERATURE SEARCH IN ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS STUDIES
EconBiz for students
Literature for your assignments
- Carefully selected literature from economics and business studies for bachelor and master theses.
- Articles from journals (peer reviewed) and from books.
- Free full-texts, e.g. working papers from economics.
EconBiz for researchers and teachers
Find articles and working papers
- Peer-reviewed articles from journals and the latest working papers from economics and business studies.
- Search for conferences by topic or location and deadlines for Calls for papers.
- Save your own literature lists and share them with your peers or with your students.
EconBiz for research institutes
Make your conferences visible
- Suggest your conferences and summer schools.
- Entries in the EconBiz calendar of events are found through Google and other search engines.
- Publish your Open Access publications on EconStor to guarantee stable links and long-term availability. The texts can be found in EconBiz, RePEc and Google Scholar.